NETWORK AND WIFI
Spot On Networks Managed WiFi solution enables a multi-family property to deploy one physical network to provide internet connectivity for residents, common areas, and IoT devices.
Spot On Networks provides turnkey managed WiFi solutions to multi-family housing properties. Our managed WiFi enables internet connectivity throughout your properties for resident use, common area requirements, back-office requirements, WiFi calling property-wide, and property IoT device connectivity. We handle the complexity of network design, equipment, installation, and ongoing support for residents. Spot On Networks modernizes multi-family housing properties to support residential connectivity requirements and enable smart property solutions to be deployed.
Features & Benefits
Internet Connectivity – Residents and staff have immediate access to the internet upon move-in.
IoT connectivity – Connect in property IoT devices using the WiFi or underlying network infrastructure.
Security – Separate internet traffic types and users with secure VLANs + UserSafe technology.
Voice – WiFi calling is enabled property-wide to remedy any cellular voice issues on a property.
Billing – Billing software to charge residents for internet services or integrate into your Property Management Software.
Fully Managed WiFi deployment- Spot On Networks handles everything from design through installation to ongoing resident support on behalf of the property.
Increased Rents- WiFi for residents and common areas increases the value of your property and the rents you can charge.
Improved NOI-Revenue share models enable a property to turn their WiFi investment into a substantial ROI.
Network Infrastructure- Consolidate a property’s network infrastructure from various IoT deployments onto one managed network.
How It Works
Includes planning, design, implementation, testing, certification, equipment, provisioning, labor
• One-Time Fee of fifty (50%) paid 30 days after the Contract Effective Date
• Receive all AP Mapping, cabling and SoW
• Require twenty-five percent (25%) before equipment ordered
• Remaining twenty five percent (25%) shall be paid upon installation, testing, certification, cutover and training
• Can roll the monthly fee $550 x 60 months into the One-Time Fee
About Spot On Networks
• Spot On Networks began as a Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP) in 2005.
• Spot On Networks now provides a suite of wireless services to ensure that building owners remain competitive and provide their residents, tenants, and staff with essential wireless services, including:
- Wi-Fi data.
- Wi-Fi calling.
- In-building cellular booster systems.
- In-building public safety radio coverage for first responders.
• SON currently has deployed over 1,000 MDU/ MTU networks across the country that support various wireless add-ons, including resident broadband services, amenity services, energy management, patient tracking, security and surveillance, equipment monitoring, staff services, and more. SON in-building wireless solutions include UserSafe Wi-Fi, Cel-Fi, RadioBoost , and WiFiPlus